Bilge Cleaner and Deodorizer | Heavy Duty Formula Digests Odor Causing Sludge, Grease, Oil, Sheen, Gasoline | Biodegradable, Fish Safe
EcoStrong’s Marine Bilge Clean is a super concentrated, all natural, bio-enzymatic formulation. It’s a 3 in 1 product: lemon eucalyptus deodorizer, odor eliminator and bilge cleaner. Unlike other bilge cleaners that just emulsify the oil and dump it over board, we eliminate it before discharge. The result is no more seasick inducing foul odors or polluting bilge discharges. That’s a truly clean bilge!
👃 Cleans Bilge and Removes Odors:
Our bilge cleaner is a natural oil eater. To keep your bilge tank and hoses clean and odor free, simply pour it in and leave it in. Billions of enzyme-producing bacteria break down and eat the odor-causing residue left by fuel, sludge, boat oil, grease, and transmission fluid.
💪 Powerful Bilge Degreaser:
Our biodegradable formula breaks down and eats residue keeping your bilge pump operating smoothly and eliminating polluting discharge! Leave in as directed, an initial scrub and the cleanest bilge imaginable in just a little time.
🐟 Emulsifiers Add Pollution:
Bilge cleaners that emulsify oil simply mix it with soap and chemicals. While your bilge may be clean, you are discharging unnecessary pollution. Eco Strong Bilge Clean consumes oil sheen before discharge.
🤢 No More Sea Sickness Causing Odors:
Our fresh lemon eucalyptus scent combined with our odor eradicating biology eliminated those awful lingering bilge odors.
🌎 All Natural and Chemical Free:
Professional strength, fish, people, and planet safe, our 100% biodegradable formula contains no chemicals and doesn’t leave harmful residue. Our beneficial bacterial formula is tough on odors and sheen without harming plastic, fiberglass, or metal.
Water, bio-surfactants, micro-nutrients, enzyme producing bacteria, wide variety of specialized enzymes, odor counteract, lemon eucalyptus fragrance.
📃 How To Use:
Directions For Use:
- Shake Vigorously before using.
- Do not use bleach, anti-bacterial, detergents or chemicals with this product.
Halo Cap Instructions:
- Remove Halo cap and remove inner seal. Reattach Halo cap. To use pull up and squeeze bottle.
- To close, push cap down.
- Remove all free oil and fuel before application.
- Squirt product onto the bilge water and any surrounding surfaces that bilge water may come into contact with while underway. If bilge is dry add a few gallons of water first. Apply a ½ ounce per foot of boat length.
- Initially scrub as much bilge areas as possible. Do not pump bilge for 7 days. Lightly scrub before discharge. Repeat as necessary.
Bilge odor elimination:
- Wet as much surface area under the floorboards and in the bilge as possible. Keep away from all equipment which is not waterproof.
- Squirt product onto bilge water and any surrounding surfaces that bilge water may come into contact with while underway. If bilge is dry add a few gallons of water first. Do not pump bilge for 7 days. Usage will vary depending on the amount of bilge surface you can access and wet. Repeat as necessary
🚚 Shipping and Returns:
- Orders before 2pm CST ship the same day Monday - Friday
- Shipping costs $5 on all orders under $30
- We pay for shipping on all orders over $30
- Orders are usually delivered in 2 to 5 days depending on where you live
🥰 Why Buy From Us:
- Buying from us supports American innovation, manufacturing and jobs
- We are a small family owned and operated business working with other local small businesses
- Everything we make is eco friendly, not-toxic and safe for people, pets and the planet
- We have live customer support if you need anything from us
🔍 Additional Product Information