The Best Septic Drain and Leach Field Opener For Breaking Down and Digesting Clogs While Eliminating Sewage Odors.
EcoStrong’s Leach and Drain Field Blast naturally increases flow and drainage in sluggish drain fields and leach beds. It contains trillions of beneficial bacteria and seven strains of powerful enzymes that break down clog forming sludge, soap scum, paper, fats, grease, and more. The added enzymes will attack stubborn fouling bio-mats in your septic tank.
Leach and Drain Field Blast also eliminates odors while working in harmony with the septic system’s natural bacteria. It contains six times the amount of biology as compared to the leading competitor. Leach and Drain Field Blast reduces sludge build up increasing the time between pump outs.
✅ Cleans, Clears and Rebalances Septic Systems:
Failing leach beds and drain fields are the leading cause of septic system failure. Septic Leach and Drain Field Blast combines natural bacteria with additional enzymes to chop up and digest build-ups and bio-mats, increasing flow and soil absorption while supporting the system's biological balance.
🌎 Chemical Free Drain Field Treatment:
Leach and Drain Field Blast's all-natural bio-enzymatic formula is safe for use in all types of plumbing, drains, leach lines, septic tanks, beds, cesspools, and pits. Made in America and tested to the highest standards to ensure purity and performance.
💪 A Serious Solution for a Serious Septic Problem:
Drain and Leach Field Blast's formula combines six strains of enzyme-producing bacteria with seven strains of specialized enzymes. Unlike other products that use bacteria or enzymes alone, Leach and Drain Field Blast packs a one-two punch to boost soil absorption.
👃 Eliminate Sewage Odors and Wet Grass:
Our proprietary formula not only increases flow and soil absorption but also eliminates sewage odor and supports the growth and balance of your system's natural ecosystem. Opening septic leach lines will reduce sewage smells inside and outside your home.
Water, micro nutrients, enzyme producing bacteria, wide variety of specialized enzymes
📃 How to use
- Pour 32 oz down the toilet and flush.
- Repeat every six months to keep drain and leach field free and clear from build up.
- If septic performance has not improved after two weeks repeat as above.
- If problems persist, consider using EcoStrong’s Septic Liberator, a more concentrated treatment designed to fix seriously failing systems.
❓Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How much do I need?
A. The amount of treatment needed depends on the issues you are facing, but we recommend starting with 32 ounces every 6 months for most septic systems.
Q. How long until it starts to work?
A. You may start to see results in a couple of days to a couple of weeks.
Q. Do I pour it down the drain or directly into the tank
A. We recommend pouring the treatment directly into the septic tank, but it can also be poured down the toilet.
Q. Is this product okay to use with an aerobic septic system?
A. Yes, the treatment will work in both anaerobic and aerobic (with or without oxygen) environments.
Q. Is it okay to use this if I have already used another product or added bacteria to the system this month?
A. Yes, provided you do not use the treatment with bleach, anti-bacterial soap or other chemical products.
Q. Does this product dissolve hair in the septic system?
A. No, you would need to use our Septic Liberator to break down hair.
Q. Will cold weather effect the performance?
A. Cold weather will slightly slow the results but the treatment will still work.
Q. I just had my septic tank pumped out. How long should I wait before adding it to my system?
A. You can add the treatment right away.
🚚 Shipping and Returns:
- Orders before 2pm CST ship the same day Monday - Friday
- Shipping costs $5 on all orders under $39
- We pay for shipping on all orders over $39
- Orders are usually delivered in 2 to 5 days depending on where you live
🥰 Why Buy From Us:
- Buying from us supports American innovation, manufacturing and jobs
- We are a small family owned and operated business working with other local small businesses
- Everything we make is eco friendly, not-toxic and safe for people, pets and the planet
- We have live customer support if you need anything from us
🔍 Additional Product Information
Have a Question About This Product?
Here are 3 easy ways to get in touch:
1. Call us on 1 800 677 0517
2. Chat with us using the widget at the bottom right hand corner of the page
3. Send us an email using the form below