RV Holding Tank Treatment Instructions
Video Instructions Coming Soon
Directions for use:
- Shake vigorously before using.
- The use of boiling water, bleach, anti bacterial, or other chemicals will negatively impact performance.
- Loosen the cap from the dispensing chamber, and gently squeeze the bottle to fill the measuring chamber with the required amount of liquid.
- Next remove the cap from the dispensing chamber and pour the measured fluid from the chamber
When to use:
- Dose After Holding Tank is Pumped Out.
- Double the Dose in Temperatures over 85 Degrees
- Dosage Based on 2 Persons with Average use. Adjust According to Use Conditions.
- Pour 1 ounce per 40 gallons of tank capacity into the toilet, fill the toilet and flush.
- Pour 1 ounce per 40 gallons of tank capacity into the drain and run ample water.
Notes: Double the above amounts for first time use or after prolonged lay up