Outdoor Odor Eliminator: Multi-Use Sprayer Bottle Instructions
- Check that you have all the necessary parts. Fan Nozzle, Suction Pipe, Green Mix Head, Connector, Flow Valve, and Adapter
- Assemble the sprayer based on the pictures(s) above
- Set the mix ratio wheel to the letter D (table below for mixtures)
- Shake the product before filling the reservoir with undiluted Outdoor Odor Eliminator. Then screw the mix head on the reservoir.
- Before turning on the hose water, ensure that the control valve is set to the “OFF” position.
- Turn the hose water on and attach the garden hose to the sprayer. Slowly the turn control valve to the ON position.
- Apply a heavy soaking amount of product to the affected area(s).
- When finished. Turn off the hose, turn the control valve to OFF, remove and rinse the reservoir, refill the reservoir with water, re-attach to the mix head, turn the water back on, open the control valve to ON, and spray only water to clean the mix head
Need more help? Give us a call on 1 800 677 0517 or send us an email at email@example.com